Coach registration at Affinity Sports
Coach login at Affinity Sports
SafeSport training requirements and directions.
- Each team administrator (head coach, assistant coach and team manager) and club administrator is required to complete their SafeSport Training.
- Once you have completed the three required training modules you will receive an all-inclusive certificate.
- All team and club administrators are required to upload their all-inclusive SafeSport Training Certificate into Affinity.
Coach: you are responsible for setting up and/or taking down nets as indicated in your schedule in the Net Duty column. Nets must be picked up and/or returned to:
5440 Colony Circle
Milwaukie, OR 97267
Follow the path along the side of the garage and please make sure to close the gate.
Each year, coaches must complete and/or provide proof of the following:
- Concussion training at HEADS UP to Youth Sports
- Use the coach’s login page at SportsAffinity.com to register as a coach, assistant coach, etc. and submit to a background check.
Helpful resources for coaches and assistant coaches:
- Check out the Coaches page at Oregon Youth Soccer Association’s website.