Parents and Players,
We regret to inform you that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and its effects on community events, that we are cancelling our Fall soccer season. Our home fields are simply not available until Clackamas County moves into Phase 2. We appreciate your patience in this matter as we are waiting for our governing leagues, OYSA and Soccer 5, to make decisions on a fall season.
Our board will be working in the coming weeks to make sure that any and all registration payments made between Spring and Fall seasons 2020 will be refunded. Our hope is to have all payments refunded back to you by September 20th. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Gladstone Soccer Association